When you talk about success stories, you are talking about SportingBet. Only in existence since 1998, SpotingBet has risen to significant prominence in the online sportsbook world. From its birth as a tiny firm in Alderney, Guernsey, Channel Islands, they’ve been listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2009 and are now operating sportsbooks in 26 countries around the globe.
Sportsbet Betting Site Review
SportingBet grew rapidly into one of the world’s leading and largest online sportsbooks by making itself user friendly no matter where the user might reside. Today they are a worldwide, multi-branded company, offering access to its site via 26 different languages, a perk that has attracted bettors to SportingBet from around the globe.
Unlike some of the other British-based sportsbooks, SportingBet makes its name solely through its internet operations, while many of the traditional British bookmakers are still heavily rooted in the corner shop model of business.
- SportingBet Customer ServiceWhen you take into account the widespread operation handled by SportingBet and its vast pool of clientele from around the world, their customer service performance is quite respectable. They list an extensive frequently asked questions section on their website but it can be a bit unwieldly to locate, appearing as a pop up window on their site. If this doesn’t answer your concern, SportingBet can be contacted by live chat, free of charge via a toll free phone number, or through a contact form on its web page that can be emailed to them.
- SportingBet Website ReviewSportingBet’s website is very user-friendly and while its sky blue color scheme may not be spectacular, it is pleasing to the eye and soothing nonetheless. SportingBet is among the online sportsbook leaders in live sports betting and thus makes this aspect of their business the focal point of their web page.The current events being offered are front and center on the site and it’s simple to scroll down the list of live bet offerings to find the one that’s right for you. They can be filtered both by start time and by sport. They also provide up to date information on each event via their live console. They also provide a list of the current top five bets to see where most of the money is being wagered on that day.
- Sporting Bet Deposit MethodsDeposits can be made through all the usual methods of payment – credit card, debit card, bank wire transfers, MoneyGram, prepaid systems such as Ukash and PaySafeCard and payment service providers like Click2Pay, GiroPay, Skrill PayPal and Neteller. By using the payment service providers and prepaid systems, your money will be in your account instantly. If you choose credit card, debit card, bank wire transfers, or MoneyGram, expect a waiting period of 3-5 business days. The minimum deposit permitted is £10. The deposit limit is set at £5000.
- SportingBet Payout MethodsSportingBet does not charge a fee for withdrawals from your account. All of the usual forms of payouts are available to be accessed, including major credit and debit cards, bank transfers, payment services and prepaid systems.Withdrawals generally take approximately 24 hours to process. Minimum limit for withdrawals is £10. As a company that’s traded publcly on the London Stockey Exchange, SportingBet is heavily regulated, so you can rest assured that your money is safe as houses with them.
- SportingBet Betting LinesSportingBet offers wagering opportunities on virtually any sport you can imagine and some that you probably never considered placing a bet on. They provide many single event wagers and prop bets that you won’t find at most sportsbooks. Featuring so many sports, with a little patience, the wise bettor can locate favorable lines without much time and effort. With its user friendly website, placing combination bets is a breeze at SportingBets.SportingBet also offers a wide variety of live streaming of events on its site, upwards of more than 8,000 games per year. All you need to do to access their live streaming is place a bet, have placed a bet in the previous 24 hours, or have money on deposit in your account. Then you can watch to your heart’s delight. Sports offered via live streaming cover a wide range from soccer to tennis, to basketball, horse racing, volleyball, snooker and even team handball.
- SportingBet Betting TypesThe wagering options at SportingBet appear to be endless. Horse racing, soccer from all the top leagues around the world and ATP and WTA tennis are the sports where SportingBet is considered among the industry leaders, but you’ll find lines on football, baseball, rugby union, golf, boxing, basketball in the U.S. and Europe, the NHL, volleyball, all varieties of motorsports, greyhound racing, snooker, team handball, swimming, darts, the Olympic Games and all sorts of winter sports from skiing to ski jumping to biathlon.It’s the depth of markets covered by SportingBet that allows them to stand out in the crowd. There aren’t many sportsbooks where you can wager on European hockey leagues, field hockey or water polo and you’ll struggle to unearth a soccer league for which SportingBet doesn’t offer odds.
- SportingBet PromotionsAll sportsbooks offer sign up bonuses to entice new users to open an account on their site but one of the strengths of SportingBet is that their bonuses are the gift that just keeps on giving. SportingBet offers an ongoing customer loyalty program in which bettors garner points for each wager made and can cash in those points to make further bets, or for merchandise and entry into prize draws.To encourage mobile wagering – the fastest-growing area in the world on online sportsbooks – SportingBet offers what it calls the Mobile Master promotion. Whoever makes the most bets each month with their mobile device is awarded a £500 free bet.
- SportingBet Casino ReviewWhen you’re looking for a break from sports betting, or just want to let your hair down and have some fun, SportingBet offers an extensive casino, live casino, poker rook and online slots package that you can easily link to from their website.Here you’ll find dozens of options for slots play and live games of roulette, baccarat, blackjack and hold’em and three card poker.