One of the newest entrants into the online sportsbook industry, RealBet may be a fresh player but the people running this sportsbook are experienced in the business and well-versed on what it takes to operate a successful sports betting operation. It’s also among the few online sportsbooks that welcomes American bettors, offering lines that are heavily influenced by American sports.
RealBet Betting Site Review
Upon first glance, it’s evident that RealBet is run by people who get the online sportsbook business. The entire package they offer is sleek and professional. The people at RealBet understand that as a new gaming entity, they need to gather customers and that’s why their site, both their sportsbook and their online casino, is so player oriented.
A sportsbook that is available to American bettors, RealBet seeks to capitalize on that factor, catering their site to be heavily weighted toward popular U.S. sports like the NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL.
- RealBet Customer ServiceRealBet doesn’t offer a live chat link on their website but they do provide an extensive help menu that can answer the vast majority of questions and issues that might come up, including any technical problems. Should you need further assistance, the RealBet customer support department is just a phone call or an email away. You will find their staff to be friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable on the topic.
- RealBet Website ReviewEasy to navigate, clean looking and responsive. The RealBet website offers everything a sports bettor wants from a sportsbook. Whatever sport it is that you desire to wager upon, with a mouse click or two you will find what you are looking for in an instant. All of the elements or RealBet’s business – the sportsbook, the casino, customer support, mobile platform and promotional offers – are there right in front of your eyes. The design and color scheme of the RealBet site is striking and yet inviting at the same time.
- RealBet Deposit MethodsIf there’s a weakness in the RealBet blueprint, it’s right here. RealBet’s deposit options are extremely limited. Currently the only way to make a deposit is by Visa or Mastercard credit cards. But the maximum deposit per transaction is $1,000, which is quite substantial for gaming sites that are U.S. friendly.First time clients will be required to complete a credit card verification agreement and return it to RealBet prior to making an initial desposit. The purpose of this form is to protect RealBet from credit card fraud.
- RealBet Payout MethodsWhen it comes time to collect a payout, there’s just one option for RealBet players to make a withdrawal. Cheque by courier is the ony choice offered. Customers are entitled to one free withdrawal per month, with any subsequent withdrawals in that month costing a $50 cashout surcharge, which has become the industry standard.
- RealBet PromotionsDo you like to get free stuff? Come on, who doesn’t? And there’s plenty of free stuff to be had when you join up with RealBet. For starters, there’s the 100 per cent matching sign up bonus mentioned earlier, good up to an amount of $300. All subsequent deposits made to the RealBet sportsbook come with a 10 per cent reload bonus. Those bonuses can jump to 20 per cent at times when key dates arrive for major sporting events. There’s a 25 per cent bonus up to $200 when clients refer a friend to RealBet.It also pays to be social with RealBet. Follow them on Twitter or Instagram or like them on Facebook and that entitles you to a free $10 bonus.
- RealBet Betting LinesAs a site that caters to the U.S. bettor, it will come as no surprise that RealBet’s major focus in terms of betting lines is on the NFL. They offer numerous futures and props on NFL games and players and more NCAA football game lines than the vast majority of sportsbooks. There’s nothing out of the ordinary in the their offerings. It’s basically the meat and potatoes of sports betting, it’s just that RealBet tends to deliver more servings of it than most sites.RealBet also offers up parlay challenges throughout the year, small wagers that can pay off handsomely and offers wagering beyond sports on entertainment and political events.
- RealBet Betting TypesSince they cater to U.S. bettors, the sportsbook at RealBet is heavily weighted toward sports favored by Americans. Basketball, football, baseball and hockey are the key markets that they offer up, but that doesn’t mean you won’t find opportunities to wager on other sports. There’s also strong wagering programs for such sports as golf, tennis, international soccer, boxing and MMA.RealBet also makes its sportsbook available in a mobile platform, allowing bets to be placed while away from home, as long as your smartphone or tablet is compatable with iOS, Android or Blackberry operating systems.
- RealBet Casino ReviewLike their sportsbook, the casino at RealBet offers the standard fare you’d expect from an online casino. The game selection might not be as varied as at other sites, but it still has plenty to offer, including four different variables of blackjack, roulette, baccarat, craps, Carribean poker and a number of other table games. There are also video poker, video keno and a number of slots options.RealBet offers player reward points to casino gamers, points for all real money wagering that can in turn be exchanged for cash to be added to a player’s account.